Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

3 posters

What star sign are you?

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

What star sign are you? Empty What star sign are you?

Post by Admin Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:04 pm

After reading Stacy's message about it on Facebook & Twitter I thought it might be interesting to find out what everyone's star sign is. Mine is Virgo. I've read there might be 13th signs and if that's the case there would be a new Zodiac and some people's astrological signs would be different. For example, mine would stay the same but Stacy would be a Virgo instead of a Libra. You can read about the 13th sign and how the new Zodiac might look here I think at this present time the traditional 12 signs of the Zodiac are still correct, but it would be interesting if they did take into account the new sign called Ophiuchus.

There's also Chinese astrological signs too and you can find out what your's is here Mine is a Rooster.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

What star sign are you? Empty Re: What star sign are you?

Post by astroth Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Using the normal version I'm a Leo whoever if it shifts I would be the one before Leo :/
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Admin Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Someone replied to me on Facebook saying "The new signs apply to those born after a certain date. Not retroactive" I'm not sure when that date is but I'm assuming most people's starsigns will still stay the same.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:09 pm

I never pay that much attention to star signs
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Admin Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:50 pm

I think there is a element of truth to star signs, although in my opinion they are more useful in terms of a generalisation of a persons traits. Like for Virgo's, they are supposed to analyze and be a perfectionist etc. Also if a person is close to being another star sign, for example, my birth date is 9/20 and the Libra star sign starts 9/22, so as there's only a couple of days difference I guess I could have some traits of a Libra too. That's if star signs are to be believed and taken as fact. So whilst it is interesting to read star signs, I usually take what's said at face value and not read too much into them.

In regards to the compatibility of different star signs, I think a person's compatibility with another person is more to do with personality and similar interests etc. but maybe star signs do play a part too.
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Well, I am a Taurus, and according to what i've read, I exhibit many characteristics of a Taurus, like stubbornness, stability, and loyalty. Actually from what i just read on my sign, I am almost exactly like what a Taurus is supposed to be. Freaky.

I'd have to agree with you moon, about compatibility being more to do with personality but i suppose there could be some weird connection between them, where you always fall in love with someone with a certain star sign, idk how it all works.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:54 am