Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

2 posters

Stacy Keibler on Ravens, WWE, projects

astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Stacy Keibler on Ravens, WWE, projects Empty Stacy Keibler on Ravens, WWE, projects

Post by astroth Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:48 am

All credit for finding this goes to B

Former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader and WWE superstar Stacy Keibler teamed with NBA legend Dikembe Mutombo in New York on Tuesday to launch the Old Spice video game "Dikembe Mutombo's 4.5 Weeks to Save the World."

Keibler was in town to help Mutombo embark on globe-saving missions based on current news that could be considered signs the Mayan apocalyptic prophecy -- that the world will end Dec. 21, 2012 -- is correct.

Playbook had a few minutes to talk with Keibler.

At 5-foot-11, you're pretty tall. How is it standing next to the 7-foot-2 Mutombo?

I feel like a little girl next to him.

So you were born just outside Baltimore and worked for the Ravens as a cheerleader when you were 18. They just came off a tough loss to the Steelers. Think they can win the Super Bowl?

I have season tickets and I'm still a huge fan. I always go back to at least one game. I'm with them through thick and thin, and I'm confident they will do well this year.

What's your thoughts on your wrestling career (1999-2006) as a manager and occasional wrestler?

Everything is a steppingstone. It was a great chapter in my life. I spent eight years touring the world and I have wonderful memories. I love my fans. But I've moved on to other things.

You've worked with various humanitarian organizations recently. What has that meant to you?

I think it's a responsibility for everyone to give back. With the holidays just around the corner, it's not all about getting. It's about giving. Either as a volunteer. A charity. Helping a friend.

And how is it coming with your healthy snack food line?

We're still in development. But I just set up a trust to raise money for child obesity. We need to re-educate people about what they are putting in their bodies. You can heal your body with food. It can prevent cancer and prevent childhood obesity. You need to be smart about what you put in your body. It's a huge epidemic right now.

You've been dating George Clooney for several years. How do you keep your personal lives to yourselves?

It's really not anyone's business. A personal life is a personal life. I know there has to be a happy medium being in the public eye. You just have to remember not to give everything to everybody!

Source
    http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/trending/post/_/id/11794/stacy-keibler-on-ravens-wwe-projects
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Stacy Keibler on Ravens, WWE, projects Empty Re: Stacy Keibler on Ravens, WWE, projects

Post by B Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:54 am

I helped lol

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:20 am