Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

2 posters

Spam bots/Twitter & Facebook etc.

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Spam bots/Twitter & Facebook etc. Empty Spam bots/Twitter & Facebook etc.

Post by Admin Wed May 15, 2013 10:19 am

Just a quick note to say that a few spambots signed up to the forum, but have been deleted now. One posted links to things but deleted the topic. If you notice any topics with links to things in don't click them as they might be links to virus/malware sites. Just ignore the topics and if I'm on here I will delete the topic asap.

Also as you might have noticed I don't visit Twitter & Facebook very often. It's my first visit to the forum for a long time too. I do try and go online when I can, so if you still follow the SMK forum on Twitter it's : http://www.twitter.com/Stacy_K_Fans and Moonwalker on Facebook. Would change it to Stacy_K_Fans too but don't think you can on Facebook. Anyway, will try and talk to everyone soon and if I don't respond remember it's definitely not on purpose, it would be because I haven't saw your message etc.

Thanks for reading

B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Spam bots/Twitter & Facebook etc. Empty Re: Spam bots/Twitter & Facebook etc.

Post by B Thu May 16, 2013 2:32 pm

Thanks moon.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:18 am