Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

4 posters

WWE releases 6 wrestlers before the draft

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

WWE releases 6 wrestlers before the draft Empty WWE releases 6 wrestlers before the draft

Post by Admin Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:18 pm

WWE releases six before the draft

Mickie James

James was released because she more than once on the European tour arrived late for the bus, holding up travel. That was considered the straw that broke the camel's back dating back to her being disciplined by being sent to Smackdown.

Katie Lea Burchill

Jimmy Wang Yang

Shelton Benjamin- Already talking of Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin as a tag team in TNA

Slam Master J

Kung Fu Naki (who has been there for more than a decade)

Source: f4wonline.com
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

WWE releases 6 wrestlers before the draft Empty Re: WWE releases 6 wrestlers before the draft

Post by B Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:22 pm

I was very sad to hear Mickie James getting released after the way WWE treated her in storylines as of late. Also Shelton who I thought was very talented in ring and never got a push for the titles.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

WWE releases 6 wrestlers before the draft Empty Re: WWE releases 6 wrestlers before the draft

Post by astroth Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Well reading on another forum some think it has to do with the fact she wanted to or is releasing the cd and the E felt it wasn't in their best interest since they would most likely not make any money from it.

Also saw somewhere that it was similar to what happened with Maria
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:47 pm

I was a big fan of shelton, i was shocked when he was released. Also Mickie James, but it might be better for her as WWE completely disrespected her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:21 am