Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

2 posters

Stacy Keibler's Wedding Dress: The Exclusive Sketch and All the Scoop!

astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Stacy Keibler's Wedding Dress: The Exclusive Sketch and All the Scoop! Empty Stacy Keibler's Wedding Dress: The Exclusive Sketch and All the Scoop!

Post by astroth Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:40 pm

Stacy Keibler acknowledges it was a tall order. She needed an amazing custom-made wedding dress — in just two weeks time. So when she called fashion designer Monique Lhuillier to see if she’d take on the task, Keibler was strategic.

“I waited until she got home from New York Fashion Week and literally called her the next day,” she says. “I was like, ‘Uh, hey, could you make me a very special dress for a very special occasion in less than two weeks?’ And she says, ‘Yes.’ I’m like, ‘Really? Did you hear the part about two weeks?’”

PHOTOS: Who wore the dress best? Vote in Fashion Faceoff!

Lhuillier, who was sworn to secrecy about the surprise March 8 wedding plan, didn’t blink. After collaborating with Keibler on a vision — “a perfect balance of a little bohemian, easy and effortless while still [looking like] a bride” — Lhuillier created the perfect dress: a delicate Chantilly lace v-neck bodice that adorned an ethereal, silk chiffon draped skirt.

“She’s a master,” says Keibler, 34, who often had two fittings a day until the dress was finished — just one day before she left for the Punta Mita, Mexico, wedding. “Luckily it all worked out perfectly!” Of course Keibler wasn’t the only one to give the dress a thumbs up. Of watching his bride walk down the aisle, groom Jared Pobre, 39, raves, “She looked so beautiful it was surreal.”

Source
    Code:
    http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/03/14/stacy-keibler-wedding-dress-exclusive-sketch/
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Stacy Keibler's Wedding Dress: The Exclusive Sketch and All the Scoop! Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's Wedding Dress: The Exclusive Sketch and All the Scoop!

Post by B Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Thats pretty short notice I'd say. Sounds like a rush wedding for sure.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Stacy Keibler's Wedding Dress: The Exclusive Sketch and All the Scoop! Empty Re: Stacy Keibler's Wedding Dress: The Exclusive Sketch and All the Scoop!

Post by astroth Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:15 pm

Actually got the impression they were planning it but for whatever reason shortened the time table but we shall see what happens. Though the dress does look great

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:39 am