Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

2 posters

Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre: See the Exclusive Photos

astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre: See the Exclusive Photos Empty Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre: See the Exclusive Photos

Post by astroth Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:20 pm

For months, Stacy Keibler and Jared Pobre kept a doozy of a secret.

While friends suspected Pobre was "The One" and the couple's moms were already talking grandkids, it wasn’t until they were en route to Punta Mita, Mexico, for a joint family vacation last week that the couple confessed – they were getting married in just a few days!

“Everyone was screaming and hugging and over the moon,” Keibler, 34, tells PEOPLE exclusively about breaking the good news to their parents and immediate family on the plane to Mexico.
    Once settled in at the Palmasola luxury villa in Punta Mita, the small group shared "an absolutely magical time," says Keibler, who met Pobre, 39, a tech entrepreneur, five years ago, but whom she didn't start dating until last fall.

"We felt we wanted to put our money, energy and time into our intimate family and [share] this really special bond, special moment and special memory just with them. There's just so much love," Keibler says.

On Saturday, the couple married on the beach at sunset as guests cried tears of joy.

“It was such a celebration of love with the whole family, better than I could have ever dreamed of," says the TV host and actress, who wore a custom-made dress by Monique Lhuillier. "We can't stop smiling."

Neither can their moms.

"The first time I met Stacy and saw the interaction between my son and her, I knew they were perfect for one another," Pobre's mother Gladys Lowenstein tells PEOPLE.

"The energy and love they have for each other is amazing. Our family has embraced Stacy and her parents. I feel very lucky to have her as a daughter-in-law."

The bride's mother, Pat Keibler, echoes this sentiment.

"As a parent all you want for your child is to be happy. We see such joy and happiness in both Stacy and Jared's eyes when they are together. There is a true sense of harmony and love in the energy they share," she says.

"We are excited to welcome Jared and his family into ours. We wish them much happiness, love and laughter."

For all the wedding details and exclusive photos, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.

Source
    Code:
    http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20796032,00.html
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre: See the Exclusive Photos Empty Re: Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre: See the Exclusive Photos

Post by B Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:42 pm

She lookes beautiful in that dress. Great to see some pics finally. Congratulations to the happy couple! Looks like they choice a great spot too for some wedding pictures with that backdrop in Mexico.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre: See the Exclusive Photos Empty Re: Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre: See the Exclusive Photos

Post by astroth Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:02 pm

That is true that she does look great in the dress and the area looks great as well

Just as long its not cartel controlled or whatever parts of Mexico, though on the other hand those groups tend not to flock to the areas where tourists hang out.
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:10 pm

Yeah I'm sure this was a tourist area still beautiful... not that your prob ever going to hear of me going to Mexico myself.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:27 am

Its a bout a 5 maybe 6 hour drive for me but given the issues there not too inclined to go. Also rumor has they like to steal trucks and/or suv's so that would not do well either
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:06 pm

Ya that is a bad thing and a long walk home if so.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:33 pm

I do have family in Tucson but thats still a long walk lol.

Well hopefully more pic's will surface shortly
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:37 pm

We will have to wait and see but hopefully yes we see some more pics from it.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:46 pm

Since the People magazine which broke the story etc. issue goes on sale tomorrow we should get more

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:21 am