Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

2 posters

WWE is releasing a new Keibler figurine in 2022

danielmann861

WWE is releasing a new Keibler figurine in 2022 Empty WWE is releasing a new Keibler figurine in 2022

Post by danielmann861 Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:40 pm

WWE is releasing a new Keibler figurine in 2022 20cd4f10

WWE is releasing a new Keibler figurine in 2022 0a957410

Apart of the upcoming Legends series for this year. Granted she has a legends contract with them, but this would be the first merchandise in just under 20 years that they’ve put out for her since leaving the company.

Kind of shocking. Didn’t expect a new figurine at all. But I will definitely be buying one the moment they become available.
    snakesonaplane

WWE is releasing a new Keibler figurine in 2022 Empty Re: WWE is releasing a new Keibler figurine in 2022

Post by snakesonaplane Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:27 am

She's also going to be DLC in WWE 2K22

danielmann861 likes this post

danielmann861

WWE is releasing a new Keibler figurine in 2022 Empty Re: WWE is releasing a new Keibler figurine in 2022

Post by danielmann861 Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:36 pm

snakesonaplane wrote:She's also going to be DLC in WWE 2K22

I saw that. I just looked it up on my PSN account. It's for real! I saw her face when looking up the 2K22 Season Pass so yeah, she's going to be DLC for WWE 2K22...that's kind of dope!

Now...Hall of Fame? Good things come in three, maybe? New figurine, Video Game DLC, maybe HOF? Laughing Laughing  (in all honesty, I doubt it will happen this year, but it would be a nice way to cap this off.) Realistically I would say they probably are just taking advantage of the 3D render they have if they're putting out a figurine and video game model...but still, it would be nice to hear "Stacy is being inducted into the HOF" in the next few weeks.

If she does get into the HOF, I could see them realistically doing it next year considering Mania is gonna be in Hollywood next year. Inducting Keibler into the HOF in LA seems like a natural fit. But again, that's even if she wants to go in. Last I heard the participant can turn it down if they like.
    danielmann861

Post by danielmann861 Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:07 am

I got this sent to me in Private DM on the IG page

WWE is releasing a new Keibler figurine in 2022 DtF90Ei

Haven't posted it on the IG page though. Not sure if I should. I mean its on Twitter already so maybe I should just post it but yeah. was kind of just gonna wait for the actual DLC to drop and go media crazy with it then.

It looks like they're going for the black shorts/black crop top attire that she often wore in matches around the 2002/2003 years. I'm okay with that attire. Although, I kind of hope she has other attires to choose as well.

Also, good to see she is actually playable. I was a bit afraid they might have resigned her to a manager role but it looks like she is to be a playable character. Which is fine by me!

And yes, I notice Kiebler typo too...they will probably fix that before the DLC releases. I could see that being a typo that escaped them. Anyways, hopefully they managed to get a 3D scan of her and hopefully her character model looks good in game.

Oh well, at least we don't have to download a custom version of her this year. We got the real thing this year! As someone mentioned on my IG page, I wonder what they will do with her theme? Will 2K pay for Legs? Or will they stick her with the generic music she came out to during the Hall of Fame?
    snakesonaplane

Post by snakesonaplane Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:33 am

I've seen that photo on Twitter too along with a few others. I'm slightly sceptical on its legitimacy, but we'll see.

Also news just announced that she won't be avaliable until June 7th, when her pack is released. She is part of the Stand Back Pack which includes The Hurricane. So I'm wondering if they'll have any Super Stacy outfits

danielmann861 likes this post

danielmann861

Post by danielmann861 Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:34 am

snakesonaplane wrote:I've seen that photo on Twitter too along with a few others. I'm slightly sceptical on its legitimacy, but we'll see.

Also news just announced that she won't be avaliable until June 7th, when her pack is released. She is part of the Stand Back Pack which includes The Hurricane. So I'm wondering if they'll have any Super Stacy outfits

That would be awesome if so. I liked the Super Stacy role. It was short but sweet. Too bad it never went anywhere but I suppose by that point she was on her way out of the company anyways. It was very clear she was done come 2005 when she was moving away from it

Yeah I heard it’s somewhere between April 29th and July 19th for her DLC to drop. Didn’t expect it to drop anytime soon so makes sense. Oh well I will grab it when it comes. Without question. Along with the figurine when that drops
    snakesonaplane

Post by snakesonaplane Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:10 pm

That image is actually most likely legit. The person who posted it showed a bunch of other women too and every single one of them have been announced as DLC.

Source: https://twitter.com/FlexChupacabra/status/1501012104391708672
    danielmann861

Post by danielmann861 Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:35 am

https://www.target.com/p/wwe-legends-stacy-keibler-action-figure/-/A-84794354#lnk=sametab

For those curious, she's up for pre order on Target's site. I actually managed to get one pre-ordered. Thanks to proxy shipping, I will be getting one when it gets released Smile

(why am I so stupidly hopelessly addicted as a fan to this girl after all these years? Laughing )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:22 am